Fulham vs Derby Analysis and Predictions
- Fulham fell 1-0 in their 1st leg on Friday and would be disappointed with their display of not even getting an away goal.
- Fulham have only lost two of their 23 three matches at home this season where they won 13 and drew 8.
- Derby took the lead early in the 1st half at home and embarked on a defensive mode for the entire match and could resolute to that tactic tonight if they can grab an away goal.
- The away side won 8 matches drew 10 and lost five on the road in the championship and will fancy their chases tonight.
- Fulham have failed to make it to the final from the playoff spot for the last seven seasons and would want to put that beyond at Craven cottage.
- Derby won 1-0 in the 1st Leg on Friday. They’ve only lost 2 of their last 12 against Fulham and have avoided defeat on 5 of their last 6 visits to Craven Cottage, drawing the last 3.
- Fulham have won 12 of their last 14 home matches (Championship).
- Fulham have drawn their last 3 home matches against Derby in all competitions.
- Fulham have only failed to score in 2 of their last 42 Championship home matches.
- Derby have won just 1 of their last 9 away in the league having won 6 of their previous 8 on the road.
OUR PREDICTION: Home win