Rotherham – Scunthorpe Analysis and Predictions
- Rotherham held Scunthorpe to a 2-2 draw at their own backyard in the 1st leg of the league one playoff semi finals.
- The home side will be buoyed by their home crowd and the two goal advantage ahead of this tie.
- Rotherham home form as been sensational recently where they have only lost one of their last ten matches winning an impressive eight including their last three .
- Draws have been the biggest undoing for the visitors where they have accumulated six in their last ten travels and could struggle to find the mark tonight.
- The last five meetings have at least averaged two goals and the trend could continue tonight considering the magnitude of the tie.
- Rotherham have won 8 of their last 10 home matches in League 1.
- Since the start of the campaign, Rotherham and Scunthorpe have both failed to score in just 15% of their League One games.
- Scunthorpe managed to take the fifth most shots on target away from home in League One during the regular season.
- Prior to the play-offs, Rotherham managed the second most shots on target when playing at home in League One.
- Rotherham scored at least one goal in their last 5 matches and Scunthorpe in their last 11 matches.
- Rotherham Draw No Bet
- Both Teams To Score
- Over 1.5 goals
OUR PREDICTION: OVER 1.5