Chelsea vs Manchester United Predictions, Preview and Betting Tips
- All eyes are focused on Wembley Stadium this Saturday, as Chelsea face Manchester United in the FA Cup Final.
- Chelsea appeared in last season’s FA Cup final but felled to Arsenal who’ve been solid in the tournament over recent years.
- Manchester United won the Europa League and EFL Cup last season so see this as their only chance of silverware this season.
- They were knocked out of the Champions League early and finishing second in the Premier League has left some fans underwhelmed.
- Chelsea have had mixed form this season and they have failed to turn up in many occasion this term and they have looked a shadow of the side that won the premier league last season.
- Manchester United have won their last seven cup matches at Wembley and Jose Mourinho will be determined to have the last laugh in his feud with Conte.
- Expect a cagey affair from both sides with this being the only chance for silverware this season from sides.
- Man Utd have won 8 of their last 9 matches (FA Cup).
- Chelsea are undefeated in their last 6 matches (FA Cup).
- Chelsea have failed to score in three of their last four defeats in all competitions.
- Manchester United have kept a clean sheet in five of their last ten competitive matches.
Related: Secrets of winning Jackpot Bonuses Revealed
OUR PREDICTION: 13/17 last week. Register to get this week's combination with just 2 double chances. We expect to hit 15/17